I. Basic statement
The Personal Data Controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("GDPR") is Rybízák s.r.o., ID 05887461, with registered office at Sládkova 372/8, Ostrava, 702 00 Ostrava (hereinafter referred to as the "Data Controller").
Data Controller contacts are:
Address: Rybízák s.r.o., Sládkova 372/8, Ostrava, 702 00
Telephone Number: + 44 2080 89 87 99
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The Data Controller did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
The Data Controller handles the personal data you have provided to him/her or the personal data that the Controller has received on the basis of your order.
The Data Controller handles your identification, contact information and data necessary for the performance of the contract, including the electronic cookie file.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, then the Controller handles your email address and the date of subscription to send the commercial emails ralted to the goods offered in the online store www.fruwi.co.uk.
III. Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the Controller under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the Controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) in accordance with Article 6 (1) f) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the Controller in communicating with the potential customer / visitor of the site after completing the contact form.
The purpose of processing personal data is
- arranging your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Data Controller; personal data necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), personal data provision is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the Data Controller.
- sending business newsletter according Article 4 (1) and Article 7 GDPR,
- statistical and analytical processing of attendance.
No automatic decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR is made by the Data Controller.
IV. Data retention time
1. The Data Controller keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the enforcement of the claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship),
- until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 10 years if personal data are processed under consent.
2. At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
-contributing to the delivery of goods / services / making payments on the basis of a contract,
-providing online store services and other services related to the operation of the online store,
-providing marketing services.
2. The Data Controler intends to transfer personal data to non-EU countries) or an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
3. In addition to the above personal data, the buyer's above agreement also applies to the data generated when browsing the web interface pages generated by the Google Analytics analytics tool with the remarketing data store extension. We save these remarketing data for 365 days. We also use Adroll for remarketing in addition to the GDN. With these online tools, we do not collect your personal data, such as name, address, e-mail, or phone. You can delete the remarketing ad target after deleting the cookies in your browser. To exclude Adrol you can visit this page: www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the terms of the GDPR you have
- the right to access your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct your personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR,
- the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR,
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the Data Controller referred to in Article III of these Terms.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
1. The Data Controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The Data Controller has taken technical measures to secure storage and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular security of physical documents, technical data warehousing, encryption, anti-virus programs, backups, and more.
3. The Data Controller declares that personal data are only accessible to persons authorized by him / her.
VIII. Final statement
These terms come into effect on September 20, 2020.